Monday, November 14, 2011

{Trust Him}

There's not much new news to post.  Just the usual humdrum of life beating away.  Blake has been continually busy with the Fall Play under his belt and now the One Act underway; I'm proud of my super-achieving and passionate husband.  I am somewhat busy, what with the approaching closure of my fifth grad class.  It has kept me busy with reading and writing, and it has left me stressed when joined in combination with the normal grading of assignments from my own class, maintaining house and dog, and enjoying the simplicities of life. 

I've stumbled upon a magical website by the name of Pinterest.  It has led to my newest web obsession and I have been able to try two new recipes and completed a project that is the Christmas present to both my sister and brother-in-law, and my sister-in-law and brother-in-law (if that makes any sense whatsoever).  It was fun to complete and gave me a boost that I really can do some crafty projects to my own accord at home.  Love. 

Our great city has been more than sufficient in providing one of the most beautifully scenic autumns upon which I have ever laid eyes.  I'd like to attribute my growing maturity to my ability to enjoy and appreciate this one of my utmost favorite of God's gifts.  But, perhaps, it is just a wonderfully bright and warm autumn season.  Nevertheless, I am overjoyed.  I know it is coming to an end, but I will relish in its beauty until the leaves have all fallen. 

Today, I'm thankful for: a great book into the mind and life of a slave in 1840s (really, I'm enjoying it!), my salted caramel candle, marriage from which I learn everyday, an understanding and completely loyal companion (I meant my husband, but June can also count in that!), life and all of God's abounding and surprising blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment